CDX specialises in the sales administration for the disposal of vehicles throughout Ireland for some of Ireland’s leading companies.
We have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the motor industry and have developed a vehicle disposal system that is strictly accessible to reputable businesses only on a B2B level through a secure, reliable and user-friendly platform.
The CDX.ie vehicle disposal system can also incorporate a price matrix solution for category A and B salvage vehicles and also low valued vehicles on request
CDX allows stakeholders such as Insurers, Financial Institutions, Rental and Leasing Companies, Vehicle Manufacturers, Service Providers, Internal & External Engineers , Recovery Agents, Repairers, Salvage Agents and Independent and Franchise dealers to seamlessly work together within a central, secure web-based platform.
We operate a strict vetting protocol for all agents prior to being approved to our panel of bidders.
- Online vehicle disposal system with a proven increased rate of return achieved on all vehicles
- Seamless, secure and fully transparent web-based platform
- Extremely low costing method of vehicle disposal
- No hidden charges or percentage fees added
- Presenting vehicles to a national audience
- Strictly accessible to reputable and approved bidders
- Reliable and user friendly B2B platform
- Fully transparent and auditable system
The CDX System was built by and is maintained and fully supported by VMS in-house development and is protected by the latest encryption and security software.